Our practice was started by Dr Frank Kestler in an effort to provide the East End of Long Island with a place where dental patients would be comfortable with their care.
Dr. Kestler is a second generation dentist and learned a lot about how to treat his patients from his father.
- As a Colonel in the United States Army Reserves Dr. Kestler has protected our country in Iraq and is as dedicated to your care as he is to our country.
- To give his patients the time and care they deserve Dr. Kestler has collaborated with three highly trained dentists, who each bring a special skillset to our office and have vowed to provide you, our patient, with the same quality of care as he would.
- Dr. Kestler's hand picked team of cutting-edge dental professionals are comited to making your dental experience a pleasant one
Dr. Kestler and his team of associates are skilled to assist you in the following dental procedures with care and sensitivity:
- Root Canal Therapy, including Re-Treatments.
- Cosmetic Fillings and Crowns.
- Routine Dental Care, including digital x-rays, comprehensive examinations, and routine cleanings.
- Implants for single-unit crowns as well as fixed bridges; also implant bars for retentive dentures.
- Pediatric Dental procedures for all children: including cleanings, fluoride treatments, and sealants.
- Orthodontics- braces for children and adults.
- Deep cleanings & scalings for patients with periodontal issues.
- Surgical Extractions including impacted wisdom teeth.
- In office tooth whitening using the ZOOM Whitening system. The #1 patient requested whitening system!
- Mouth guards for people who grind their teeth and sports mouthguards- made in our office.